TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF STAY
These terms and conditions are valid for bookings through the website www.albergodiffusovivaro.it
For special reservations of parties, groups, etc.., please contact directly the Albergo Diffuso Magredi Vivaro tel. (0039) 335/6799456 or email@example.com
2 Sales prices
All prices shown are referred to finale-users, already including VAT. Prices and discounts may be changed at any time, without prior notice, except for bookings already confirmed and accepted. In the event of unavailability of the premises the hotel Widespread Magredi Vivaro will have the possibility to replace the flat or reimburse the client.
3 Timetable check-in and check-out
The schedules of entry and exit from the accommodation are as follows:
check-in: after 16.00 p.m. to 18:30 p.m. by apointment
check-out no later than 10:00 a.m.
These hours can be changed only prior arrangements with the front-desk.
According to the uses and customs, in case of renounce, the management of Albergo Diffuso Magredi Vivaro has the right to require, a penalty on the trip amount calculated as follows:
– 25% penalty if the received before the 3rd day of arrival;
– 50 % penalty if the received before the 2nf day of arrival
– 80% if failed to communicate the renounce
5 Governing Law and Jurisdiction
Italian law is applied. The local jurisdiction for any dispute arising is identified in the Court of Pordenone, the competent authority.
6 Exclusion of liability
All data were collected diligently. Albergo Diffuso Magredi Vivaro is not liable for any errors in the processing or transmission of data. The data entry in other portals, even if partial, or use for purposes other than those specified here, are allowed only with the express permission of the prior consent to the use and disclosure by the parties concerned.
In accordance with applicable privacy laws (EU Regulations n. 679, 2016), we inform you that your personal data (registration, tax, contact and bank data) will be processed in a fairness and transparent manner, for lawful purposes and safeguarding your privacy and your rights.
Processing takes place manually and using IT tools, according to law mandatory provisions, precontractual/contractual needs and/or your previous consent, as follows:
- To obtain and confirm your accommodation booking and other collateral services, and to provide such required services.Since this processing is required to define our contractual relationship and to perform it, your consent is not required, unless special categories of personal data are submitted. Should you refuse to submit your personal data, we will not be able to confirm your booking or provide you with the requested services. Processing shall cease once you check out, although some of your personal data may (or in some instances, has to) continue to be processed for the purposes and in the manner described below;
- To comply with our “Public Safety Law”(Article 109 Royal Decree n. 773, 18/6/1931) which requires that we provide identification data of our guests to the police, for purposes of public safety, in the manner established by the Ministry of the Interior (Decree of 7 January 2013). Data submission is mandatory, and does not require your consent. Should you refuse to provide such information, we will not be able to host you. Data acquired for such purposes shall not be stored by us, unless you provide consent to their storage as required under point 4, infra;
- To comply with applicable administrative, accounting and tax regulations. For these purposes, your consent is not required. Personal data is processed by us and our persons in charge of data processing, and is disclosed outside the company only when and if required by law to public entities, professional, consultants and companies providing administrative, accounting and tax services. Should you refuse to submit the required data for the above purposes, we will not be able to provide you with the requested services. Data acquired for such purposes is stored by us for the mandatory period (10 years – or longer, in case of tax audits);
- To speed-up check-in on your next visit to our Albergo Diffuso. For such purposes, upon obtaining your consent (which can be revoked at any moment), your information will be stored for a maximum of two (2) years and will be used once you come back our Albergo Diffuso, for the reasons listed above;
- To allow you to receive messages and telephone calls during your stay. Your consent is required for such purposes. You can revoke your consent at any time. Such processing, where consent is granted, shall end when you check out;
- To send you advertising messages and updates on special rates and promotions. For this purpose, upon obtaining your consent, your personal data shall be stored for a maximum of two (2) years and will not be disclosed to third parties. You may revoke your consent at any time;
We also would like to inform you that the European Regulation grant you certain rights, including rights of access to, adjustment, erasure, limitation of, or objection to the processing of your data, as well as data portability rights, when and insofar as applicable (Articles 15-22 of the EU Regulations n. 679, 2016). You can also file a complaint with the Data Protection Authority, according to the procedures set forth under applicable regulations.
For any other concern, and to assert your rights under the EU Regulation, please contact:
Data Controller Albergo diffuso Magredi di Vivaro Soc. Coop. – Via XX Settembre, 8 33099 VIVARO (PN) – Cell. +39 335 6799456, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org – PEC: email@example.com – P.IVA 01755130935 – R.E.A. PN102023
8 Right of Withdrawal
In accordance with Legislative Decree n. 185/1999 art. 7, the right of withdrawal shall not apply to contracts for the supply of services relating to accommodation, transport, catering or leisure services when at the conclusion of the contract the supplier is committed to providing these services on a specific date or within a preset time.